Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some stuff I've been doing

Things that I have been so busy with that I haven't been blogging:

~AHA! Artists Helpings Artists... check us out! www.ahagillette.com
~What Would Buddha Do? An exhibition with fabric artist Joan Sowada for which I have been working relentlessly and with the most discipline I've ever been able to muster, for anything.
~Festival in the Pines! A little art show in Pine Haven created by glass artist Linda Lang. Linda asked me to put some pots in their show, so I've been busy getting stuff ready for that!
~December, I'm the co-artist of the month at the library! I've been making lots things for that upcoming show with Jewelry Artist, Maria Stiles. Because pottery should wear more jewelry.
~December AHA Art Jam. We're putting together a one-day festival sometime in December (dates coming soon) some where, (location coming soon) and I'll be making things for that as well, (more pots coming soon!)

And I'm helping Donkey Creek Pathways Taskforce make a Wreath for a fundraiser. And I'm making them a website. And I made 20lbs of pumpkin pie filling from our Halloween pumpkins. And I'm creating a local artist directory.

Also I'm helping these folks have shows for AHA...
Edie Reno & Herb Kalenberg THIS SUNDAY! 10am-3pm @ Prime Rib Restaurant
Chris Amend, Feb. 12 @ Wyoming Art & Frame
Ramona Roll, March 12, details coming soon...
Sharri Bowker, details coming soon...
Mark Wigner, details coming soon...

And somewhere in there I've been Suzy Homemaker and Salvador Dali.

So yeah, I kind of have to get going now... I've got a few things to do!

Thanks once again to all of you for all your support, I couldn't be doing all this stuff without it.

Ariane

No comments:

Post a Comment