Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Studio Tour.

Picture
A new piece that sold at the tour
The only bad thing about the studio tour was that there are no pictures. None. Not even one. I was way too busy talking to all my friends to take pictures, my studio assistant John was too busy filling drinks, refreshing appetizers, and flipping records to take photos, and Rachel was my accountant, taking care of all the sales, receipts, and overcharging my friends. (Seriously, to all my friends who paid $3 too much for your new mugs, let me know and I'll give you a special gift sometime. Rachel did not mean it, she didn't realize I had lowered my prices for the event, and she wants me to be rich.)

About 40 people came to the event, we think, but it was hard to keep track. I'll have to get a guest book for the next one. THE NEXT ONE??? YES! That's right! As soon as I get the new kiln in the yard done, I would like to have another one, and let my friends help me fire the kiln.

So in the case that you haven't noticed, there is not a store on my site anymore! That's because all the work is now available at Coffee Friends Coffee Shop. I now have to make all new work. All new ray guns. And all new space helmets. And all new everything. Excited yet? Yep. Me too.

P.S. I made 16 new wine cups yesterday, four are already sold, two sets left. Who wants em'?

No comments:

Post a Comment