Wednesday, June 24, 2009

arianejimison.com

I finally made the plunge yesterday and created a real working, not-so-lame, website. Check it out. www.arianejimison.com This means that I finally have a way of selling my work without paying high commissions. I'm really excited to see how it all works out.

I think this is an appropriate time to reveal my secret weapon in this endeavor I've embarked on. Yes. It's Rachel. Rachel Kalenberg has been my collaborative partner, an inspiration, my financial supporter, and my best friend. We're also getting married in a few months, so there's that too. I really want to say a big public THANK YOU to Rachel for all your help, support, patience, understanding and for helping to create this beautiful vision of our life together. It's better than I ever could have imagined.

And I have a mighty imagination.

1 comment:

  1. YEA Rachel! Yea Ariane! What a darling picture Rachel! I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE! It's wonderful and very professionally done. Did you do it Rachel? What software did you use??? Do you do that for other people??????
    (((BiG HuGGs)))
    Debi

    ReplyDelete